The consultants and project managers in our Professional Service department provide a range of services to get ITP up and running in your organization.
We design, install, configure and assist you in modeling your documents.
In addition, you can outsource all ITP document maintenance to the qualified developers in out Document Factory. Aia has a long history of providing successful support to a wide range of customers. We are more than just a supplier; we are a true partner to your organization.
Implementation of ITP
Implementation of ITP is generally done by the client’s organization. Your project team will be trained and guided by us, according to your wishes. Another possibility is to outsource some of the implementation process to Aia.
We structure the implementation roughly along these lines:
- Preparing the project. In consultation with you, we define the requirements.
- Designing the solution. Working with you, we design and document the solution. In this phase, we focus on a smooth integration within existing systems.
- Developing the solution. The duration of this stage depends on the complexity of the design.
- Defining the documents. We train our clients to work with their templates, either by themselves or with our planned support. Outsourcing template definition to Aia is also a possibility.
- Implementing the solution. We install ITP, train your people and test your new solution, so you are all set to start using it.
In most cases, Aia plays an active part in phases 1 and 2. Our experience and expertise can help you avoid common pitfalls while implementing ITP.
Aia also offers training and workshops that enable you to control and model ITP to your wishes.